Mrs Darby's Class
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to get in touch with the teacher.
Times Tables Practise Page click HERE
Learning you need for this week below- You can print these out if you want to but you don't need to, all learning can be completed in your home learning book.
Home Learning Journals
Your child will be set weekly Maths and English home learning in their Home Learning Journal.
These book must be kept at home and brought in every Monday for marking and new home learning.
Children also need to read daily and visit Times Table Rock Stars for multiplication practice.
All the log ins your children need for the websites below can be found inside the front cover of their Home Learning Journals.
What happens if I have to learn from home?
We are all working really hard to look after each other and stay safe in school.
If you are told that you need to learn from home, I'm still your teacher and I want to help you as much as I can!
- You can contact me on my email address email@example.com and please send me messages as often as possible as I'll be missing you all!
- We can talk to each other on our Purple Mash Blog. You have your log in for this in the front of your home learning book.
- I will post a video on here every Sunday and share any photos or videos you send me of your learning- check first thing on a Monday morning to see yourself featured!
- I will post videos as needed throughout the week.
- You can call and talk to someone at school during normal opening hours on 01162416194.
Blended Learning Advent 2020
|Mrs Darby Autumn 2 Week 7.doc||Download|
|Year 4 Autumn 2 Week 5.doc||Download|
|Year 4 Mrs Darby Autumn2 Week 4.doc||Download|
|Year 4 Autumn 2 Week 3.doc||Download|
|Coronavirus_(COVID-19)_ Child-Friendly Remote Learning Information Handout_20200824 (1).docx||Download|
|Coronavirus_(COVID-19)_ Everything Parents Need to Know about Remote Education_20200820.docx||Download|
|TheSchoolBus_Remote Learning Attendance and Task Completion Letter to Parents_20200817.docx||Download|