Children throughout the School are required to wear School uniform and parents are urged to co-operate with this regulation. The uniform is as follows:
Boys: Grey Trousers, White Shirt, School Tie, Royal Blue Pullover, Black Shoes, Grey socks.
Tailored Grey shorts
Grey Skirt or Pinafore, Grey Trousers, of a woven not knitted fabric with a fitted waist, button and zip, White shirt with a straight collar, School Tie, Royal Blue Cardigan or pullover (not Navy Blue.)
White Socks, OR grey tights, Black Shoes.
Blue and White Gingham/Striped Dress, Tailored Grey Shorts, White Socks, Blue or Black Sandals.
Anorak type coat with hood.
Small School Bag (not large holdall)
On hot sunny days children should bring a wide-brimmed hat or legionnaire style peaked cap with neck protector, to protect both face and neck (a baseball style cap does not provide adequate protection).
Parents may also provide sunblock (we suggest a minimum of factor 20) which the children apply themselves.
To maintain the high standard in the School the following points must be adhered to:
- Extremes of fashion, including hairstyles and hair gel etc are not permitted.
- Nail varnish, false nails including acrylic, training shoes, plastic or fancy sandals are not allowed.
- Long hair to be tied back with a blue ribbon or band.
- Tidy hair and general neat appearance.
- Watches will be permitted during lesson time, but must be removed before any physical activity e.g. PE lessons and playtime (and will be the responsibility of the child).
- 1 pair of small stud earrings only (restricted to 1 stud only in each ear.)
- No other jewellery is permitted at any
Boys and Girls: Black Plimsolls not 'Trainers', Plain White T shirt and Royal Blue Shorts NOT cycling shorts or leggings
Boys and Girls: 'Trainers' suitable for outdoor activities. Plain White T shirt and Royal Blue Shorts
Dark Coloured Track Suit for cold weather
Please Note: Children are allowed to wear 'trainer' type shoes for outside games only. Normal shoes must be worn at all other times. Please ensure that children have all the necessary clothing in School for P.E. and Games on the Monday of each week.
ALL SCHOOL CLOTHING AND FOOTWEAR SHOULD BE CLEARLY MARKED WITH THE CHILD'S NAME AND KEPT IN A PE BAG OR SMALL RUCKSACK.